Nábor

FallenAngels      Fallen Angels nabírají PVP zaměřené hráče! 

Přihlaste se zde na fóru nebo se ozvěte některému z officerů ve hře!

Autor Téma: Oilers GM Tambellini expects to wheel an  (Přečteno 109 krát)

Offline sherry2018love

• Rank #D
    • Zobrazit profil
Oilers GM Tambellini expects to wheel an
« kdy: Leden 18, 2018, 06:08:36 dopoledne »
EDMONTON - They're at the bottom of the NHL standings despite having one of the league's Jay Prosch Jersey  higher payrolls. So it shouldn't come as a surprise that Edmonton Oilers GM Steve Tambellini will be trying to wheel and deal before the league's trade deadline Wednesday.That inevitability isn't lost on such veterans as captain Ethan Moreau, the club's longest-serving player (having arrived in '99), who has been mentioned repeatedly in trade speculation leading up to the 3 p.m. ET deadline.Likewise for defenceman Steve Staios and forward Fernando Pisani, neither of whom would be surprised to see their lengthy tenures in Edmonton end with a change of addre s."I realize the situation we're in," Moreau said Monday. "There's a strong po sibility that I'll be moved, but that's just my a sumption from conversations with people I trust and people I know."Nobody in the organization has talked to me about what their plans are. I talk to my agent and I Sio Moore Jersey  hear the same things other people do, but there is nothing concrete."The Oilers (19-36-6) sit 15th in the Western Conference and 30th overall with a record of 19-36-6, despite a payroll just under US$60 million. So the expectation is Tambellini will be aggre sive in trying to reshape his roster.On Monday, Tambellini traded defenceman Denis Grebeshkov to the Jeff Allen Jersey  Nashville Predators for a second-round draft pick at this year's draft.Grebeshkov, 26, played in 47 games this season and had six goals and 13 a sists.Moreau, Staios and Pisani all understand they too might be a part of that makeover. And that prospect would be a difficult one for Moreau (637 games with Edmonton since being obtained from Chicago at the 1999 deadline) and Staios (an Oiler since 2001), who both have deep roots with the team."If anybody says they don't think about it, they'd be lying," Pisani said. "It's something that's part of  Alfred Blue Jersey the game and we understand it's going to happen.

Black Desert Online EU

Oilers GM Tambellini expects to wheel an
« kdy: Leden 18, 2018, 06:08:36 dopoledne »

26 Hostů, 0 Uživatelů
uživatelů
  • Celkem uživatelů: 861
  • Latest: Marilyn
Stats
  • Celkem příspěvků: 30760
  • Celkem témat: 29211
  • Online Today: 32
  • Online Ever: 107