Nábor

FallenAngels      Fallen Angels nabírají PVP zaměřené hráče! 

Přihlaste se zde na fóru nebo se ozvěte některému z officerů ve hře!

Autor Téma: Lemieux questions direction of NHL follo  (Přečteno 105 krát)

Offline sherry2018love

• Rank #D
    • Zobrazit profil
Lemieux questions direction of NHL follo
« kdy: Leden 16, 2018, 07:16:55 dopoledne »
The NHL intended to deliver a me sage to all of its players when it punished the New York Islanders over the weekend. It didn't go nearly far enough for one of the greatest to ever play the game.Mario Lemieux questioned the direction of the league in a scathing statement released Sunday, openly wondering about his future involvement with the NHL after his Pittsburgh Penguins were involved in  Adrian Peterson Jersey a fight-filled game with the Islanders."Hockey is a tough, physical game, and it always should be," said Lemieux, the Penguins co-owner. Danielle Hunter Jersey  "But what happened Friday night on Long Island wasn't hockey. It was a travesty. It was painful to watch the game I love turn into a sideshow like that."The NHL had a chance to send a clear and strong me sage that those kinds of actions are unacceptable and embarra sing to the sport. It failed."The reaction from Lemieux came a little over 12 hours after Colin Campbell suspended two Islanders players and fined the organization US$100,000.The NHL disciplinarian travelled to Buffalo on Saturday night and held face-to-face meetings with forwards Trevor Gillies and Matt Martin to discu s their actions. Within hours, Gillies was suspended nine games and Martin was banned four games.It wasn Ryan Quigley Jersey 't enough to satisfy Lemieux."We, as a league, must do a better job of protecting the integrity of the game and the safety of our players," the Hockey Hall of Famer said in his statement. "We must make it clear that those kinds of actions will not be tolerated and will be met with meaningful disciplinary action."If the events relating to Friday night reflect the state of the league, I need to re-think whether I want to be a part of it Mike Remmers Jersey ."Lemieux didn't specify exactly what he would have liked to have seen done.

Black Desert Online EU

Lemieux questions direction of NHL follo
« kdy: Leden 16, 2018, 07:16:55 dopoledne »

25 Hostů, 0 Uživatelů
uživatelů
  • Celkem uživatelů: 861
  • Latest: Marilyn
Stats
  • Celkem příspěvků: 30760
  • Celkem témat: 29211
  • Online Today: 32
  • Online Ever: 107