Nábor

FallenAngels      Fallen Angels nabírají PVP zaměřené hráče! 

Přihlaste se zde na fóru nebo se ozvěte některému z officerů ve hře!

Autor Téma: Schneider signs 11.25-million deal with  (Přečteno 117 krát)

Offline sherry2018love

• Rank #D
    • Zobrazit profil
Schneider signs 11.25-million deal with
« kdy: Leden 13, 2018, 07:34:05 dopoledne »
The 38-year-old blue-liner had 52 points (11-41) in 68 games with Detroit last  Dannell Ellerbe Jersey season, his fourth season with the Red Wings. He will earn $5.5 million next season and $5.75 million in 2008-09.The surprising move by Ducks GM Brian Burke comes with superstar defenceman Scott Niedermayer still debating whether or not to call it quits at 33."Scott hasn't made a decision yet," Niedermayer's agent Kevin Epp said Sunday.If Niedermayer does come back, it gives the Ducks a top-four blue-line also featuring Chris Pronger and Francois Beauchemin with the four defencemen earning of total $21.15 million next season.Joe Thornton, meanwhile, made the first big splash Sunday, signing a $21.6-million, three-year extension with he San Jose Sharks."It was a no-brainer, I love it in San Jose," Thornton told The Canadian Pre s. "It's perfect for me."The new  Willie Snead Jersey deal will pay him an average of $7.2 million a season starting in 2008-09. He will earn $6.67 million next season, the last year in a deal he signed in Boston after the NHL lockout. Being dealt to San Jose in November 2005 was the best thing that ever happened to him."I don't know why but it just seemed like the AJ Klein Jersey  West really fit my play, and obviously the surrounding people around me made me that much better," said Thornton. "The trade's worked out great. I couldn't be happier in San Jose, they're a cla s organization."And as reported by CP last Sunday, the Calgary Flames are close to also signing an extension with star captain Jarome Iginla, who like Thornton also was slated to be unrestricted after next season.The Pittsburgh Penguins, meanwhile, were closing in on a $24-million, six-year deal to re-sign defenceman Ryan Whitney. Sources told CP the  Andrus Peat Jersey deal was not quite done yet but very close. Whitney was a restricted free agent.

Black Desert Online EU

Schneider signs 11.25-million deal with
« kdy: Leden 13, 2018, 07:34:05 dopoledne »

121 Hostů, 10 Uživatelů
uživatelů
Stats
  • Celkem příspěvků: 310320
  • Celkem témat: 301822
  • Online Today: 150
  • Online Ever: 286
  • (červen 25, 2018, 08:42:14 dopoledne )
Uživatelů online