Nábor

FallenAngels      Fallen Angels nabírají PVP zaměřené hráče! 

Přihlaste se zde na fóru nebo se ozvěte některému z officerů ve hře!

Autor Téma: Ellis helps Sabres stop streaking Bruins  (Přečteno 91 krát)

Offline sherry2018love

• Rank #D
    • Zobrazit profil
Ellis helps Sabres stop streaking Bruins
« kdy: Leden 09, 2018, 08:15:28 dopoledne »
By Tony LeePA SportsTicker Contributing WriterBOSTON (Ticker) -- The Boston Bruins had to be cooled off atsome point.  They probably didn't think Matt Ellis would be theone to do it.Ellis had two goals for the first time in his career and addedan a sist as the Buffalo Sabres ended a pair of long streaks forthe front-running Bruins with a 4-2 victory Saturday at TDBanknorth Garden.Thomas Vanek and Paul Alejandro Villanueva Jersey  Gaustad also scored and Ryan Miller made29 saves as the Sabres snapped Boston's 14-game winning streakat home and its 10-game run overall - both the longest streaksin the league this season.The weight of the win was not lost on Buffalo, a winner of threeof its last four."We were going to treat this as a playoff game," Vanek said Landry Jones Jersey ."Boston is the hottest team in the league. To come into theirbuilding and get two points is pretty big for our hockey clubright now."The Bruins, who got goals from Phil Ke sel and Shawn Thornton,had not lost at home since a 4-2 setback to Toronto on October23.Boston's 10-game streak was the fourth-longest in team historyand its run at home the longest since a 16-game run from January10-March 25,  Mel Blount Jersey 1976.Both streaks came to an end thanks the an improbable effort fromthe 27-year-old Ellis, who is with his third team in two seasonsand was recalled from Portland of the American Hockey Leaguejust last month."I've been all over the map the last six to eight months, Jack Butler Jersey " Elli said. "I'm just taking things one day at a time. It's been quitea journey. It's my first multi-point game in the NHL and I'mpretty happy about it."

Black Desert Online EU

Ellis helps Sabres stop streaking Bruins
« kdy: Leden 09, 2018, 08:15:28 dopoledne »

26 Hostů, 0 Uživatelů
uživatelů
  • Celkem uživatelů: 861
  • Latest: Marilyn
Stats
  • Celkem příspěvků: 30760
  • Celkem témat: 29211
  • Online Today: 32
  • Online Ever: 107